Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Natural Disasters and Racism

Got your attention? No race baiters are welcome her, and should not be anywhere. The idiots speaking have no baseline. Here's two: Bam! Bam!

As is Bam, Iran. In a few moments a city made of mud bricks was turned into dust. A shroud for 40,000. Like the Soviets who made ICBM's but couldn't make zippers, the mullahs are trying to make nukes but can't even make bricks.

Help flowed, poured and dashed in from all over the world. One of the most skilled set of disaster responders, three hours away, was told "No thanks, Jews."

I don't seem to recall anyone, anywhere saying "Sorry, I don't help the darkies", or "Let the negras swim their own way out."

The people I saw, wretched, hungry, angry, despondent, hopeful, patient, and not, were Americans. And first, people.

Anyone care to fight me on that, put me on the bumper sticker. I'm a gray, with Whittle.

No comments: