Sunday, February 04, 2007

Muckus D. Vogters



Professor Wagstaff: [singing]
I don't know what they have to say
It makes no difference anyway
Whatever it is, I'm against it.
No matter what it is or who commenced it, I'm against it!
Your proposition may be good
But let's have one thing understood:
Whatever it is, I'm against it.
And even when you've changed it or condensed it, I'm against it!
Rodham R. Hinderbeest: [singing]
I was fooled.
Even though I once was for it, I was fooled.
If I knew then what I know now, no matter what
I once believe I told you that I said,
And even if your memory now
Of what I told you then makes you believe
I'm making up this song,
Like I've been saying all along...well
I was fooled. And so I am against it...
The facts from then are not the same
As they were then, I'd never vote again
The way I voted once, so don't remind me...
And by the way, I was fooled.
Such a crafty boob that Bush guy is, how easily
He fooled us all. So don't believe what
I am saying then about what I believe
You think you might remember now
What I or someone like me said,
Or didn't say, a couple years ago because,
I was fooled. I'll never make the same mistake again,
You can trust me now, because, just like me,
You've been fooled.

No comments: