Sunday, February 11, 2007

A Refreshing Photo

This is a picture from the battle in Najaf. Just two of the 263 terrorists shot dead by the good guys, the Iraqis and U.S. (I hope the other 261 have already been hauled off to the pig feedlots.) My memory has this quote from G.I. in the pacific theater of WWII, "I wnat to see heaps of dead Japanese. I want to see them piled up." So do I. I am repulsed by the photos of the terrorist bastards with their damn black masks, holding AK's into the air. Such photos should be a sequence, with the next frames showing them cut to pieces by .50 cal fire and blown apart by .30 cal Mike-Mike. It's called justice, and is the only kind of understanding terrorists deserve. Can I get a hoorah?
photo credits: Iraqi soldiers stand guard near the bodies of militants after a battle in Najaf, 160 km (100 miles) south of Baghdad, Jan. 30, 2007. (Xinhua/Reuters Photo)
Also, a link to Pat Dollard's story, The Battle that Just Saved the War, from which this photo came.

No comments: